In the heart of Greyton, you’ll find The Lady Grace. Tucked away in a peaceful little nook on Oak street. The Lady Grace offers a serene country setting where huge trees shade a gorgeous open courtyard filled with tables, chairs, and benches.
Most rooms have their very own porch for late night cuddles and whispery chats. Generous coffee and tea facilities are provided in all rooms. Overhead fans will keep you cool in Summer and almost every room has its own working fireplace for Wintery nights.
All rooms have their own bathrooms with shower and 100% pure cotton towels. Shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, and hand soap are provided as well as a special little box equipped with ladies’ emergency supplies.
The Lady Grace is a stone’s throw away from the local coffee shops, breweries, grocery stores, and of course, the Saturday morning market.
No TVs. The birds would object. But we have complimentary Wi-Fi.
Small, well-behaved pets are welcomed by arrangement!
* Crisp white Linen & bath/hand towels provided
* All bedrooms with own entrance
* All bedrooms equipped with hairdryers and toiletries
* Wi-fi available for most the rooms
* All the rooms have Kettle, Coffee, Tea, Water.
* 100%pure cotton towels and face cloths
* High thread count Egyptian cotton.
* All beds have throws.
* Showers in all the rooms except room number 20, it has a bath.
* Most rooms have fireplaces.
* There are overhead fans in all the rooms.
* The fabric used in most of the rooms is original Laura Ashley.
* No Cooking or self-catering facilities.
* Karoo hand soap, Karoo shampoo, Karoo conditioner and Karoo shower gel.
Rooms: 14 bedrooms.
Sleep: 28 people.
Arrival and Departure:
• check-in time is 14h00 and check-out 10h00 unless arranged otherwise
Minimum booking of 2 nights on public holidays and peak season.
No specials in connection with public holidays or in peak season.
Rates from 1 June 2022
*. Standard Double Rooms x 6 at R775 per night per room.
*. Large Double Rooms x 6 at R925 per night per room.
*. Twin Room x 1 at R 775 per room per night.
*. Family Suite x 1 at R925 per room per night.
What this place offers
- Essentials - Bed sheets, soap, toilet paper, etc
- Private entrance
- Pet friendly
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Books and reading material
- Suitable for small children
- Indoor fireplace
- Fire extinguisher
- Hot water kettle
- Mini fridge
- Wine glasses
- Outdoor furniture
- Patio or balcony