R850 per night SPRING SPECIAL UNTILL END OF OCTOBER 2023
Wonderfully relaxing and quaint…
In this quiet street in Greyton you will find this newly renovated one room cottage. Here the focus is on enjoying nature and all the Greyton countryside has to offer.
Within walking distance, you can break away and enjoy the Greyton Nature Reserve and famous Boesmanskloof Hiking trail as well as various other hiking and cycling routes. You can also walk or cycle to the village centre where you can enjoy the wide variety of specialty shops and restaurants as well as the famous Saturday Morning Market.
The cottage is in a private and secluded part of the garden. It is fitted with a queen size bed, has a toilet and shower. In the small kitchen area, there is a fridge, kettle, coffee machine as well as basic crockery and cutlery if you decide to enjoy a take-away meal at home. Coffee, tea, rusks and muesli as well as milk and yogurt are provided for a light breakfast if you decide to take things slow or for a quick snack before you set out on your adventures.
A large private patio looks out on a leafy garden where you can relax and enjoy the bird life and all else nature has to offer in Greyton.
• Linen and towels provided
• Bar fridge, kettle, Nespresso machine, basic crockery and cutlery.
• Fireplace with wood and fire lighters for one fire.
• Secure off-street parking for 2 vehicles.
UPS, small inverter, rechargeable light as well as small gas stove and kettle to boil water for tea and coffee during loadshedding
Accommodation rates and booking procedures:
• R950 per night
• Minimum of 2 nights over weekends and long weekends.
• 50% deposit to secure booking. Balance 3 days before arrival.
• Strict cancellation policy.
• Check in 14:00 – 19:00 (unless pre-arranged)
• Check out 10:00 (unless pre-arranged)
• No smoking inside.
• No pets (unless specifically pre-arranged)
What this place offers
- Essentials - Bed sheets, soap, toilet paper, etc
- Private entrance
- Pet friendly
- Body soap
- Cleaning products
- Shower gel
- Clothes Line
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Mosquito net
- Books and reading material
- Air conditioning
- Indoor fireplace
- Coffee maker
- Dining table
- Hot water kettle
- Mini fridge
- Wine glasses